Earwigs are not the worst thing to invade your home, but they sure are annoying! And, these little guys can look pretty scary with their aggressive pinchers.
Here are 5 easy steps to keep earwigs out of your Yakima home:
- Remove clutter from around your yard, such as leaves.
- Keep your shrubs, bushes, and trees maintained and trimmed.
- Check your gutters and foundation vents for cracks, leaks, or moisture.
- Patch up any openings around your doors or entry points.
- Remove mulch from around the foundation of your home.
You can protect your lawn and home. If the problem persists, give a professional pest control company a call.