- Examine your window screens and repair or replace any that are damaged. Seal up any gaps or cracks around exterior windows or doors.
- Inspect the weather stripping, especially on sliding doors. Make sure everything is in good repair and that there are no gaps.
- Install door sweeps or replace any that are worn.
- Keep your garage door closed.
- Stink bugs favorite food is fruit. Keep fruit in the refrigerator until you are ready to eat it. If stinkbugs are in your home and have access to fruit, they will be active all winter long!
Stink bugs are almost impossible to completely get rid of on your own. To get these little stinkers and other bugs out of your home, contact us!